5.0 out of 5 stars Horrific Factual story that reads like a bestselling novel
This book rates simply as best true crime story I have ever read. The author has done an incredible job. One warning, the reader needs a strong constitution.
Published 20 months ago by S. C. Bethell

When I first heard about this man I was very intrequed as to why he did it and why did it takes so long to catch him etc. Reading this book answered some of these questions.

Published 1 month ago by ExLibrisUK

3.0 out of 5 stars I tihnk it was interesting but I don't quite know what I read., 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Killer Department: Detective Viktor Burakov's eight-year Hunt for the Most Savage Serial Killer in Russian history (Hardcover)

The main barrier to reading this book was the constant use of names and areas. I know it is in Russia and I don't know the towns of Russia but I kept getting all the names confused and I feel it mistakenly steered me into my own mind trying to sort out the details rather than lead me through the story. It really could have benefited from a map if knowing all the names of these town were so important.

review overview: So in all, a pretty tough read and not really worth the effort. Perhaps another book will ocme out that is easier to follow though and where you can read get into the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrific Factual story that reads like a bestselling novel, 7 Aug. 2013
S. C. Bethell (Woking Surrey UK) - See all my reviews