Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 November 2011
Not a massive poetry buff by any standards, but love everything about this book. Highly accessible, beautiful and poignant. More people need to be exposed to this genius.
on 6 April 2013
A remarkable collection. Certain to be of special interest to Scots and those with a passion for Scottish history and culture.
on 21 June 2013
Not a student of poetry so I can only go off what it makes me feel. Some of these do that thing of any great work of capturing in words something that is bigger and more real than everyday life. 'When You Go' is simply my favourite poem.
on 6 October 2014
I bought this as a gift for my son and ended up keeping it for myself !I did buy him a replacement,though. "Chust sublime" as Para would have said.