5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky & fascinating Norway
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Zoe Dawes

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
A fairly interesting read but quite misleading and probably dated. Claims there is no poverty in Norway but there are many people begging on the street in Oslo.
Published 8 months ago by Patty Pitman

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky & fascinating Norway, 3 Jun 2011
Zoe Dawes "Quirky Traveller" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norway - Culture Smart! The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture (Paperback)
This is the second of these books I have bought - the first was for Finland. I love it because it gives a different insight into the country and culture. It covers all sorts of things including landscape, architecture, business meetings and eating out. There are some funny anecdotes and quirky insights that bring a touch of humour and colour. I only visited Norway for a brief trip so it was not all relevant, but if I was going there for longer or to live this would be invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian facts, 13 Feb 2013
This book gives the main facts you need to know if you are considering visiting or wanting to live in the country. It covers the main points and an understanding of the culture.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 13 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Norway, another world, 12 May 2014
I had no preconceptions about Norway and found this book essential to tailor my expectations of the country (stunning) and the people (reserved but delightful). Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Norway - Culture Smart! Essential Guide to Customs & Culture, 21 Feb 2013
I have not read all of this, but only skimmed through about half of it - I have found myself with other more pressing things to do. However, I am keen to get back to it. It was very readable and informative. So my reaction so far has been very favourable, and I don't think that is likely to change when I do go back to it.

Norway - Culture Smart! The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture