5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Selection and Quality
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by LeanMeanRacing

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Protest Stencil Toolkit (Paperback)
This is a great book full of sturdy cardboard stencils. They include a missile, a bicycle, a handprint, question and exclamation marks and scissors as well as the symbols for flammable, recyclable and nuclear weapon. The slogan of the Chinese Anti-Demolition Movement and 'peace' in both Arabic and Hebrew are here as well. We used them for spraypainting images on our garden walls with really fantastic results. We also used the skull and crossbones with fabric spray paint and calico to make pirate flags. My kids loved using it and it's great fun for adults as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agitprop starter pack., 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Protest Stencil Toolkit (Paperback)
If you've any budding young anarchists in the family - this is perfect for them. By mixing the different pictograms supplied in this book you can create just about any protest message you care to. Demonstrate with style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Jun. 2013
Ms E. MacDonald "Mouse" (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Protest Stencil Toolkit (Paperback)
Very good for making T-shirts as well, if you're not up for the old criminal damage and getting arrested malarky

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Selection and Quality, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Protest Stencil Toolkit (Paperback)
Having already bought the Stencil 101 book, I was looking to add to my range and this appealed. Sadly, the range, design and quality of stencils disappointed me [by comparison, the Stencil 101s are way superior]. Due to this, I returned the book for a refund [the first time I have used Amazon's returns facility which was very impressive itself, allowing me to drop-off the package at a local shop]. Not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this 'Toolkit', 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Protest Stencil Toolkit (Paperback)
Great value for money, great choice of stencils, Would recommend !! I actually use the stencils repeatedly, they are made of strong card, ideal...

Protest Stencil Toolkit
Protest Stencil Toolkit by Patrick Thomas (Paperback - 9 May 2011)