5.0 out of 5 stars THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL
read a review in the Telegraph & ordered it for my nephew's 10th birthday - he didn't put it down all day, it went to the beach, restaurant etc etc - he told me it was the best book he had ever read & his brother is desperate for one for his 8th birthday next month - result, my status as favourite auntie lives on..!
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by glamorous gardener

3.0 out of 5 stars nephews xmas present
This was part of me nephews xmas present so not sure if he has used it yet or what he thinks. From a quick glance it seemed quite expensive for what it is.
Published 11 months ago by Lucy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblicious, 27 July 2011
This review is from: How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever! (Paperback)
nice clear pictures & instructions, easy to follow & understand, some great ideas for bubble writing, styles for every occasion. My daughter is now the best bubble writer in the world EVER!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success!, 17 Dec 2014
Bought at a birthday present for a friend of my daughters. Before wrapping it up, my daughter, age ten, took it off and made a card using some of the ideas from the book whilst her eight year old sister looked on with envy. So a great success, I think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of my childhood doodles, 18 Nov 2014
Reminds me of my childhood doodles... Perfect to start teaching my little boy about letter and drawing

5.0 out of 5 stars the best bubble writer, 2 Nov 2011
great book to encourage children to write rather than use computors all the time, had so much fun with the grandchildren and also take it into school when I go to help with the children who struggle with english

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent find, 2 Nov 2011
J. Reynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
This will be an excellent stocking-filler for my 10 year old grandaughter. Lots of things to copy. She'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 29 Oct 2011
Reading this book felt like taking a trip back to when I was a teenager. It is fun but also teaches you all the basics of bubble writing.
I find myself wanting to bubble write everything now... even while sitting in meetings and taking notes!

5.0 out of 5 stars review of book, 22 Oct 2011
This looks like a well thought out idea. Of course it depends on whether the granddaughter takes to it. I look forward to helping her create a font - I have worked out how she can embed her font in word documents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Excellent gift for a tweenie girl.

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for 8 yr old, 8 Nov 2013
As this is intended as a Christmas present I can only hope it will be well appreciated. At first look it seems promising.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever!
How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever! by Linda Scott (Paperback - 31 May 2011)