on 17 December 2014
Bought at a birthday present for a friend of my daughters. Before wrapping it up, my daughter, age ten, took it off and made a card using some of the ideas from the book whilst her eight year old sister looked on with envy. So a great success, I think!
on 29 November 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old minded child. She absolutely loves writing, and using unusual techniques. The only downside is that the spine on the book isn't very good, the book doesnt stay open when you are using it. Hopefully she won't mind this.
on 23 September 2012
Loved this book, and really enjoyed becoming the best bubble writer in the world, ever! My friends all asked me to reveal my bubble writing secrets, I was that good. Comes in handy for school projects and such.
on 27 July 2011
nice clear pictures & instructions, easy to follow & understand, some great ideas for bubble writing, styles for every occasion. My daughter is now the best bubble writer in the world EVER!
on 12 January 2014
Nice idea but lost stars due to the poor quality of the paper that its printed on. Kids are going to want to write and colour in the book so why not print on some decent quality paper?
on 28 December 2013
This looks great inside, however I thought it would give you more of a detailed how to draw guide, but it seems to be more of ideas and letters to copy which I suppose is fine my son!
on 19 August 2013
My daughter found this book really helpful and good fun.
This is a brilliant book for anyone who wants to learn how to
or improve their bubble writing skills!
on 26 January 2013
I bought this as a gift for my grandaughter who has really enjoyed the different ways to bubble write and the resources like invitations etc
on 12 December 2012
My daughter loves writing notes to everyone, this book is perfect for her. Lots of pages of ideas and little projects.
on 7 November 2011
This book is very funny. My daughter enjoys it. It is a perfect present for a teenager or a birthday party at this age.