5.0 out of 5 stars THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL
read a review in the Telegraph & ordered it for my nephew's 10th birthday - he didn't put it down all day, it went to the beach, restaurant etc etc - he told me it was the best book he had ever read & his brother is desperate for one for his 8th birthday next month - result, my status as favourite auntie lives on..!
Published on 16 Jun. 2011 by glamorous gardener

2.0 out of 5 stars How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever!
Nice idea but lost stars due to the poor quality of the paper that its printed on. Kids are going to want to write and colour in the book so why not print on some decent quality paper?
Published 17 months ago by LichfieldDave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL, 16 Jun. 2011
This review is from: How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever! (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and fun, 28 Jun. 2011
Oh what a lovely fab and fun book indeed. I can so see my 12 year old self pouring hours over this trying out different cool ways to write my name. Love how you also learn a little about perspective and different techniques. Lots of fun and am sure will encourage writing!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book with projects and practice space, 6 Jun. 2011
Anna Watson (London, - Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I got this book for my 8-year old daughter just before half term. She loved it! She was bubble-writing at the airport, on the plane, on the beach, by the pool! What she likes most is that there's lots of space to practice the different style alphabets. The authors draws a demo alphabet then on the facing page asks a question and leaves space for the child to answer the question using the appropriate monster or blobbly faces or robot-letters writing. Then there are more projects nearer the back like making stickers and aerogrammes, which she hasn't started yet. A really good book, with all the illustrations kind of cool and funny and silly. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best., 9 July 2011
Simply FABULOUS. Provides hours of absorbing fun - all children should own a copy! A really engaging and creative hands on book (see the publisher's video online - you'll see what I mean).

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely amusing., 16 Nov. 2011
Gary P. Smith (Bucks. England) - See all my reviews
This book was a present for a ten year old little girl who has been thrilled with it. I don't think I can offer the author higher praise. Good, prompt service from Amazon as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it but my daughter loves it, 12 Oct. 2013
Edie "camplife" (South East Essex England) - See all my reviews
I bought this book mainly because my child cant seem to stop bubble writing since she first discovered this dynamic ways of writing. Anything to steals some of those valuable time off her handheld game consuls / tablet computers (her more natural gravitation) without unwanted effects like grumpiness
It work well which allows me to get away with it resulting in a win win on all sides (positive book-time experience for her which is amazing for me)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great success - Paper tablecloth, 13 Nov. 2014
We bought 8 of these to hold a "Bubble Writing Party" for our 10 year old daughter. It was a great success - Paper tablecloth, loads of washable felt tips, each girl did her own place card, decorated her own paper party bag (takeaway bags!) and got to take her book home. Easiest and most peaceful kids party we've ever done! Brilliant book and quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Days, weeks probably even years of fun...., 12 Jun. 2011
If you want to persuade your child that writing is fun, this is the book! It will appeal to all kids from 6 year olds to teens. Who knew there were so many different kinds of bubble-writing?! My daughter has been engrossed ever since she got it. There is space to practise all the different kinds of writing and plenty of other projects - door-hangers, party invites, letters and more... This book would appeal to boys just as much as to girls so that's my presents sorted for the rest of the year! Every family should have at least one - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative, 28 May 2014
My 11 year old daughter loves drawing and whenever I show her simple bubble writing she will go away and try to copy from memory but never quite get it right. With this book though it has made it very easy for her to copy ideas and inspired her with new ways to be creative. It also shows how to add simple touches to various wording to completely transform them. An excellent book and would make a great present too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great success!, 17 Dec. 2014
Bought at a birthday present for a friend of my daughters. Before wrapping it up, my daughter, age ten, took it off and made a card using some of the ideas from the book whilst her eight year old sister looked on with envy. So a great success, I think!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever!
How to Be the Best Bubblewriter in the World, Ever! by Linda Scott (Paperback - 31 May 2011)