Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 June 2013
This is now my 'go-to' book while I'm on my course, we have to make our own brief for some projects and I would sometimes face the fact I was stuck for ideas. The cover gives you a full idea of what this book will help you achieve- thinking creatively with some problem solving. No doubt I will be using this book for years to come, there's some considerate advice any Illustrator/designer can take with them for years.Thank you for the fast shipping and quality book!
on 12 January 2012
Fantastic book, beautifully laid out and something I see myself using over and over. Great for taking an idea to the next level. Has really inspired me to go and out and do what I used to do: looking at art, books etc for ideas and not just other photographers or the internet. It's as much for professionals as for students.
on 6 November 2012
I found this book very helpful and visually interesting to look at.
If your looking for new ways to develop your ideas this book will help you. Not only does it analyse how a design gets ideas and inspiration but also broadens your mind to think outside the box.
on 9 September 2013
I bought this book as it was recommended by my course at University, read the first couple pages and immediately found it interesting and helpful. The book seems to express a diversity of creative mediums and ideas within a small amount of pages, covering some of the worlds most famous pieces of art and the utmost bizarre. I certainly know I will be coming back to this book when artist block occurs.
on 24 March 2014
A good book for an art or photography enthusiast. Many projects and ideas in the book to test your skills and for you to learn new things.
on 29 November 2011
This book is a great insight into potential approaches to creative thinking and visual problem solving. The writing is bright, breezy and intelligent. The book is packed with illuminating case studies that are, by themselves, creatively considered and approached.
on 6 February 2015
One of the best books I bought. I am a Media student and we have to read a lot of books from University, however this book gives a very fresh and current idea about the creative industry and how to work with creative briefs.
on 28 October 2013
Item received in good condition.
This book is just like a dictionary for designers
when lack of ideas, just a flip of the pages, it
might prompt you some ideas. It's a book to keep.
on 14 May 2013
Excellent book with some great examples clearly explaining the ideas behind presenting ideas.
Would recommend this book if your interested in creative presentation
on 1 March 2014
This is a great book. If you are a designer or a creative artist this book is a must have. It can make you rethink all your creative process.