5.0 out of 5 stars books
An inspirational book that I will be having loads of fun with over the coming months, full of amazing things that have me itching for the longer nights so I can indulge my imagination......
Published on 31 Aug 2011 by Szal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, but not quite as useful as I expected
Published on 13 Jan 2011 by Looolabella

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, but not quite as useful as I expected, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize (Paperback)
I bought this for my sister who has recently taken up an interest in crafts like sewing, knitting, cross-stitch etc. She got a sewing machine for Christmas so I bought her this book for making clothes and a Lisa Stickley book called,'Made at Home' (which is excellent) for making household items. This book is good to look at and desiged attractively but has very few practical instructions for making any of the projects. Nice to sit on your coffee table, but don't buy it if you actually want to make something (unless you're super creative and intuitive!).

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize (Paperback)
I can't imagine who would bother making or wearing any of the clothes or accessories in this book. Most of them are laughable - a gorgeous 17-year-old model would struggle to get away with them. I'd seen clothes by S. F-B on a TV presenter and liked them, searched out this book thinking I'd get tips for making similar. Well, I didn't.

Buy this book if you think sewing buttons randomly all over your clothes is cute. Or cutting the top off a t-shirt, turning it upside down, and wearing it as a skirt. Or cutting off jeans and inserting a triangular patch front and back to make a skirt.

Rubbish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and outside the box!, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize (Paperback)
If you're looking for humdrum, run of the mill clothes, this book is not for you. If you're looking for creative ideas to express yourself then you've come to the right place! I received my copy this morning and can't wait to get started! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars books, 31 Aug 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas to stand out, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize (Paperback)
The bright, cool cover got my attention. There are some really good ideas in here. Ive tried a few and friends have admired my handy work. A great way to give some of your old clothes a fresh new look.

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Fashion, 30 Oct 2010
This review is from: DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize (Paperback)
A great book for those who love to look unique and create their own style!!! Would reccommend to anyone who loves fashion!!!

DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize
DIY Fashion: Customize and Personalize by Selena Francis-Bryden (Paperback - 16 Aug 2010)
11.96