5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
This book is a delight in every way, even the binding and printing are a paid careful attention, with lovely thick pages and a thick card cover, making it feel more like a limited edition art book than a colouring book.

Published on 16 Nov 2009 by S. Pendrell

3.0 out of 5 stars A colouring book!
A bit disappointed with this book which it turns out is essentially a colouring book. I bought it for my 11 year old daughter having read other reviews and may be did not really appreciate what the book is about. That said, there's plenty of it and the paper is good quality and should probably stand up to felt tips!
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 16 Nov 2009
S. Pendrell (Hastings) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming (Paperback)

It is pretty without being too girly and twee, and has just the right amount of pink (and I mean shocking pink) to make everyone happy. The content includes introductions to contemporary fashion icon like Schiaparelli and Jimmy Choo that you can embelish in your own style as well as creating your own unique masterpieces. Perfect young wardrobe raiders who love a clippy cloppy shoe.

As much as I love the diet of nostalgic 50's colouring books we are becoming accustomed to, this has been a welcome departure. It has already been received with excitement by my 5 and 6 year old girls. A fabulous book. I have already bought 3 and will be giving more away over the Christmas season. The ideal semi permanent present that provides hours of portable entertainment and takes up next to no space. I couldn't like it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two copies!, 26 Dec 2009
Ms. R. M. Harris "beckitex" (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
I first heard about this book via a fashion blog and bought it to see what all the fuss was about.

The illustrations are nothing short of stunning and this book appeals to all ages by including fashion classics, multi-cultural designs and charming ideas for projects.

Nina Chakrabarti has really hit the mark with this book. It is a great gift for anyone interested in fashion and design - I've ended up buying another copy as one of my friends was so taken with it that I gave her mine.

In summary - a beautiful & inspirational book that is a pleasure to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars oZ, 29 Oct 2010
I have a 13 year old daughter and she loves fashion and design.So i thaught i'd get this for her ,and it did not dissapoint she was over the moon with it, she loved colouring in all the different clothes and fashions from all over the world. And now im buying this book for all her friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars i wish there were more stars to give!, 24 Dec 2009
This book is amazing! I got it for christmas (i have mine early) and im going to buy another for myself (to leave black and white) and one for my sister. It is my favorite christmas present and i dont want to put it down! It is amazing quality and so pretty and trust me buy it and you wont be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG and wonderful, 17 Mar 2011
Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a great big slab of a book measuring around 27cm thick, so there is a bit more here than some of the other doodle books around. Little and big girls will love this. Everything you could think of to do with fashion and accessories is here for you to experiment with. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 12 Feb 2011
Bought this book for my 13 year old daughter when she had to go into hospital and we could not have been happier with it. The book is huge and there are so many pictures to colour, complete and embellish that it stopped her from being bored and when she came home there was still lots left to do. Because it is more than just a colouring book it would suit older girls too. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gift, 2 April 2010
Sarah (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for 3 of my Godchildren this Christmas and the LOVED it!
I have had painted paper nails through the post, shoes designed for me &
am now going to treat myself to one of Nina's books too - excellent idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful fun book, 29 Sep 2010
Mr. G. Keen (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my daughter (age 12) - she has had many hours of fun working through it. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book teen girls will love, 11 Jan 2010
A Kid's Review
I purchased two for the grandchildren. They both were delighted and spent most of xmas morning using these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2011
I purchased this book for my daughter aged 10 yrs, she'd previously seen the item on a trip out but so near to Christmas is wasn't something we'd just buy. Anyway
as a great stocking filler I noticed this on Amazon at a great price and the book was purchased.
My daughter was highly delighted with this gift, she has already sat for hours designing nails and dresses, creating page after page.
This is the perfect gift for any young girl to encourage creativeness and to keep them away from all of these electrical devices for an hour or so.

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming