5.0 out of 5 stars .
I am a textile design student, this book is a great help to people studying such a course, including illustrators, artists etc.
Although, it doesn't give you much information about the designer, but surely if you want to know more about one particular designer you'll go and research more into them? Or is that just me that does that these days?
The book can't...
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by E. Cumberpatch

2.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, shame about the content!
Published on 28 April 2009 by Susie G

2.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, shame about the content!, 28 April 2009
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
I must confess to being a little disappointed by this book; the cover is fabulously tactile but it is really not much more than an over-priced directory. Yes, the illustrations are of great quality but there is very little information about the designers. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a real passion for textiles or anyone looking for depth and detail but art teachers might find it useful as there are so many different techniques and designers/artists to choose from. I put it on my bookshelves the day after I bought it and it hasn't come out since; never a good sign and a very sad fate for a book!

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
The book can't possibly show you every little picture/design or information on the designer, lets face it the book would have been a lot bigger if so.

I would defiantly recommend this book, it's a good source book!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 30 May 2014
M. Smith (manchester uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
What a beautiful and informative book! even the cover is beautiful! (the black is velvet!) its so helpful, interesting and informative. i absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wealth of artists, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
I first saw this book in an art shop and at college there is constructed textiles, dyed, painted and printed, mixed media, stitch and work from so many artists. There is so many artists to be inspired from and each image has a small write up about the piece. The artists can then be researched further if they inspire you. An excellent resource of artists.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by a graduate and after having a quick look through I decided to buy it. It is invaluable as a resource particularly for my sixth form students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 14 Feb 2010
Claire Mosley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
I found this book to be wonderfully amazing. yes it does not talk about designers in great detail but it shows the work of other textile designer out there! i have a huge love of textiles, and i am currently a student studying the subject. I feel this book has helped me a great deal and has spent little time on my book shelf. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice book, 10 July 2009
D. Erkan "derry" (London-England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Textiles Now (Paperback)
If you want to see nice and different products and ideas you should buy this book.great colors and images.I love this book and definelty recommended.

Textiles Now
Textiles Now by Drusilla Cole (Paperback - 13 Oct 2008)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available