5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent examples and great value
This is is great book for designers. There's a huge variety of business card examples here, some formal, some informal, some very corporate, some funky and some that don't appear to be business cards at all.
Published on 22 Nov 2005 by Sara Greatorex

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
This is just a book showing 271 pages of other peoples different card designs. Not for Bob the Builder or gary the gardener, but ok if you are an arty type of outfit. It teaches you nothing, all it is, is a collection of other peoples cards, wow. I'm sorry I bought mine. For me it was a waste of money.
Published on 19 May 2006 by Mr. J. Corrigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent examples and great value, 22 Nov 2005
Sara Greatorex "sassygirly_wd" (Kings Langley) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello (Paperback)
There's not a huge amount of text to read, just loads of images, which suits me fine as I wanted an inspirational book to help me think of new designs when I get stuck. There's a wide selection of illustrative and typographic styles featured, which makes this a great book to have on your desk when you're struggling. I tend to mix and match what I see and do something new with it, and there are plenty of great ideas to take your pick from.
It's also just nice to see what everyone else in the industry is doing, Worldwide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book,, 10 Jan 2006
Mr. Jacob R. Gourd (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello (Paperback)
Very topical and great for small business people and the self employed, lots of refreshing ideas for business cards highly reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello (Paperback)
Bought this via recommendation from my graphic design tutor, fantastic book to have on-hand as a reference manual or to flick through now and again for ideas/inspiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I found, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello (Paperback)
I bought three different business card books when setting up my new company, this was the best one. Hundreds of inspiring images, which is exactly what you're after, right?

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 28 Feb 2005
MrShev "mrshev" (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello (Paperback)
Great collection but little time taken to discuss what makes a great business card or what makes them memorable. The really innovative ones are crammed in the back like after thoughts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 May 2006

Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello
Business Cards: The Art of Saying Hello by Mike Dorrian (Paperback - 1 Nov 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01