5.0 out of 5 stars The essential low fat cookbook

Published on 24 Aug 2011 by Foodwhisperer

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good
I bought this for my sister at Christmas as she has diabetes. At the time she thought is looked good but have not heard recently.
Published 15 months ago by David Badham

5.0 out of 5 stars The essential low fat cookbook, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Essential Low Fat Cookbook: Good healthy eating for everyday with an introduction by Juliette Kellow BSc RD in association with HEART UK (Hardcover)

I purchased this book a few weeks ago feeling excited to be starting a new eating regime. This book has lived up to all my expectations. The recipes are quick, easy, tasty and you lose weight! What more can you expect from a book. I felt so much better and my husband lost weight without even knowing he was doing it, We had friends to stay and they loved the food. I am so impressed I even wrote to Anthony Worral Thompson to congratulate him, something I have never done before, Go on - buy the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious!, 6 July 2011
This book doesn't just provide some mouthwateringly delicious meals it makes you rethink all your previous favourites and keeps you slim. Eating healthy, low fat food does not have to be dull!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 24 Nov 2012
Easy to follow recipes you can trust, beautiful photographs, and clear instructions. The book arrived well before the estimated delivery date and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 8 May 2012
I do hope that there will be a sequel to this book. Following the recipes in the book is easy and for those following a low fat diet for health reasons the recipes are interesting and tasty. Bought it for my daughter before visiting for Christmas and she found it very helpful in providing tasty food for Christmas as the recipes don't scream this is 'low fat'!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars AWT Essential Low Fat Cookbook, 11 Sep 2011
A very useful resource to cheer up a cholesterol controlled diet. There is also some useful information in the introduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book, 24 Mar 2013
Big man (Sutton Coldfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Yet another book from his range of books that helps diabetics to understand what to eat to help your diabeties.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWT Low Fat Cookbook, 20 Dec 2011
Have tried several of the recipes and all are very good and tasty. good range of types of food from starters through to desserts and cakes. I will certainly be doing more cooking that will not raise my cholesterol levels. I recommend this cookbook for anyone who needs to reduce the fat in their diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Aug 2014
good cookbook but not as flavourful as hoped for the recipes ive made so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to be the best low fat cookbook ever, 7 July 2012
Have gallstones and need to stick to a low fat diet and after purchasing various other cookbooks was a little sceptical if this would be as good as all the reviews say it is. It is - sticks with a Definition of low fat as less than 3% fat, has a wide variety of simple to make but great tasting food from around the world with full nutritional breakdowns for each recipe. AWT manages to make low fat taste fantastic and unlike many other recipes these aren't at all bland. Buy it - you really won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 16 Jan 2012
I have two problems in my life. All my life I've struggled with my weight. No matter how hard I try, I just can't reach a sensible weight. It's just that diet food is so boring and bland. Then, Antony Worrall Thompson comes to the rescue with this great book on how to keep my diet interesting but lose weight at the same time. I've lost stones because of it.

However, my other problem is my finances. I seldom ever have any money spare, so when I saw the price of this book, I thought a slim me was out of my reach. But once again, Antony Worrall Thompson came to the rescue and showed me how obtain a copy of his great book at relatively little cost. So, I shoplifted a copy from my local Tesco's and now I can make tasty low fat meals that I don't have to feel guilty about!

Top marks, Mr Worrall Thompson! My bank balance has never looked so healthy!

10.00
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available