5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully produced, very clear guide
Having had lessons in Alexander Technique from the author Noel Kingsley I was confident that the text would be a very helpful guide to the technique and to avoiding back pain, but when I received my copy I was delighted not only to find my confidence justified, but also to be thoroughly impressed with the clarity of the presentation.

Excellent photos and...
Published on 22 Feb 2011 by D. A. Rosenbaum

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointed
Although the book had excellent reviews and is quite interesting, it did not seem to me to tell you much about the 'what to do' part of correcting bad posture. It seems you have to go to an Alexander technique tutor. I can appreciate that it is difficult (as the book says so) but I would have expected a little more help from it in terms of practical tips. I don't think it...
Published on 25 May 2011 by Oldlad

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone, 10 Feb 2011
Mr. Paul Kingsley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free Yourself from Back Pain: A guide to the Alexander Technique (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book about the Alexander Technique: the best I have ever seen,full of interesting and helpful informatiom.
I couldn't put it down!
It is so clear and immediate, easy to read and understand.
I have nearly 40 years experience of Alexander Technique and have personally had lessons from Noel Kingsley and know him to be an excellent teacher and this new book demonstrates his remarkable ability to communicate.,
The quality of production is excellent with beautiful pictures and illustrations that really get the points across.
This book deserves to be a real success and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the Alexander Technique, no matter whether they are new to it or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars good advice, 19 Mar 2011
Mrs. Marion Thomson "Maz" (Farnborough, Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
Good easy to understand advice. This was a gift for someone else so I don't know a great deal about it other than that they were happy with the help and information it provided.

Free Yourself from Back Pain: A guide to the Alexander Technique
Free Yourself from Back Pain: A guide to the Alexander Technique by Noel Kingsley (Paperback - 17 Feb 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01