on 7 October 2014
A superb book full of pressure cooking knowledge, and the recipes are wonderful. Only some illustrations, but well worth the purchase.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this when I saw that Nigel Slater mentioned the book. (I don't think he is a pressure cooker fan, but he and Richrard Elrick both write columns for the same paper.)
I have just bought my second new style pressure cooker, I wanted a large capacity one this time (the first is a fry pan style Kuhn Rikon and this time I went for a WMF perfect plus. Pressure cookers never come with recipe books and although you can broadly speaking adapt your own tried and tested recipes, this book is useful to give broad ideas and guidelines. I have tried a couple of recipes so far, and have been pleased with the results.
A useful addition to my groaning cookbook shelf!
on 8 February 2013
Moist, succulent garlic chicken in 20 mins. Who'd have thought it possible? While these recipes don't make me dash to the fridge in my crave to cook, anything I've made has been yummy. One caveat, I have an electric pressure cooker (which is the best thing ever - I use it every day) so I've learned to reduce the liquid required in these recipes. Other than that, it's a go-to book. Not wildly adventurous but a good basic to help you understand your pressure cooker.
on 11 February 2015
Very happy exciting recipes. Book looks like new.
on 27 April 2015
would have liked a more varied menu book
on 24 October 2015
Not as many recipe's I was looking for
on 6 March 2015