on 11 November 2010
I absolutely love this book - there is an interesting section at the front about how the business came to be and there are tons of recipes - which to be honest I didn't expect as I thought it would just be examples of their work. I worried also about having to have all the individual cookie cutters which would have cost a fortune but again the book provided as there are all the templates at the back.
A must for anyone who is interested in neat, pretty food!
on 4 November 2010
I bought this book after seeing an article in the You magazine. It is truly stunning, the photography, ideas, layout and recipes are incredible - and my kids and I spent a fun afternoon making the Hallow'een cookies - they were thrilled with the results. A worthwhile buy or lovely present for someone......
on 12 November 2010
This book is great! the instructions are clear and concise, and gives all the details you need to, hopefully, produce great biscuits from your own kitchen. They even give ideas for packaging for gifts and the illustrations are bright and attractive. All in all money well spent! Very pleased.
on 18 January 2011
What a wonderfully informative reference to baking the perfect iced biscuits. Simply written, beautifully presented and sensational pictures to guide you. Completely takes away the fear of getting started. Within 24 hours of reading this guide, I've already bought all the ingredients for my first batch of beautiful biscuits. Now let's bake.
on 4 January 2011
I LOVE this book. The first part of the book details techniques, icing recipes, recipes of biscuits, a bit about the business and various bits and pieces of information to get you started biscuit making. A beautifully colourful and detailed book full of amazing recipes, ideas and designs for biscuits. These 'Biscuiteers' are truly talented and I cant guarantee my biscuits comes off looking just like theirs, but Im having a good go at it. The instructions are very good and easy to follow. Full of information and is great for novices and experts alike.
on 3 April 2011
Amazing little book. Clear instructions, simplifies the royal icing process.
I wish I could creat these beautifule cookies myself. At least I will give it a try.
Excellent seller. Speed dispatch as promised.
on 23 December 2010
I really liked this book. This book wasn't just about making biscuits at home but there were some helpful tips and hints as to how to you can start setting up your biscuit business. They did share some secrets as to what m,ade them successful and was very honest about the fact that not all biscuits come out great

Very interesting read and I'm glad I purchased it.
on 30 January 2011
If you liked the pictures and creations on their website ... try it at home with the book as your help!
Very clear and ... you just want to start baking!!
on 24 November 2011
The piping bag's the limit when it comes to drawing on biscuits, any shape, any colour, any design.

The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits gives a comprehensive guide to decorating cookies to suit different themes and seasons ranging from the bridal collection's dress, shoes, dove, cake and bouquet to the cowboys and indians' collection of teepee, boots, horse, native American headdress, stetson and cactus.

For anyone who is a fan of blogs like Sweetopia and Bake at 350, Biscuiteers gives a hard copy guide to make any cookie decorating fan crumble with excitement.

Lots of information in the front for practical help with techniques and a sparky layout make this a fun accessible book to add to your baking and sugarcraft library.
on 17 December 2010
I have been looking for a while for a book with great cookie recipes, icing ideas, hints and tips and I finally found! Made the vanilla and chocolate recipes for a cookie decorating party (90 children) and everyone loved them!