5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely neat biscuits that are possible for anyone to make
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Mrs. H. Costello

3.0 out of 5 stars I judged a book by its cover
It's really difficult to write what I am trying to say...basically this book is more use for ideas and not recipes. It has a few standard recipes for biscuits and then tweaks to make the recipes different for each flavour.
To be honest, it isn't worth the cost of buying it when you can google a standard recipe and tweak it yourself.
Or if you're like me and...
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by LaLaLottieR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely neat biscuits that are possible for anyone to make, 11 Nov 2010
Mrs. H. Costello (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
I absolutely love this book - there is an interesting section at the front about how the business came to be and there are tons of recipes - which to be honest I didn't expect as I thought it would just be examples of their work. I worried also about having to have all the individual cookie cutters which would have cost a fortune but again the book provided as there are all the templates at the back.
A must for anyone who is interested in neat, pretty food!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Stunning, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
I bought this book after seeing an article in the You magazine. It is truly stunning, the photography, ideas, layout and recipes are incredible - and my kids and I spent a fun afternoon making the Hallow'een cookies - they were thrilled with the results. A worthwhile buy or lovely present for someone......

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Dec 2010
Simon Tavener - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
This was a surprise gift from a friend - and it is a delight. Not sure my piping skills will ever be up to that standard, but it is nice to dream.

The quality of the photography and presentation is spot on and the techniques well explained.

Perhaps a few more step by step pics would help novices - but that is a very minor quibble.

Should get a few more people baking - just like me

5.0 out of 5 stars The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
This book is great! the instructions are clear and concise, and gives all the details you need to, hopefully, produce great biscuits from your own kitchen. They even give ideas for packaging for gifts and the illustrations are bright and attractive. All in all money well spent! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's bake!, 18 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
What a wonderfully informative reference to baking the perfect iced biscuits. Simply written, beautifully presented and sensational pictures to guide you. Completely takes away the fear of getting started. Within 24 hours of reading this guide, I've already bought all the ingredients for my first batch of beautiful biscuits. Now let's bake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book., 3 April 2011
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
Amazing little book. Clear instructions, simplifies the royal icing process.
I wish I could creat these beautifule cookies myself. At least I will give it a try.
Excellent seller. Speed dispatch as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the home bakers!, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
If you liked the pictures and creations on their website ... try it at home with the book as your help!
Very clear and ... you just want to start baking!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book filled with informative techniques, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
I LOVE this book. The first part of the book details techniques, icing recipes, recipes of biscuits, a bit about the business and various bits and pieces of information to get you started biscuit making. A beautifully colourful and detailed book full of amazing recipes, ideas and designs for biscuits. These 'Biscuiteers' are truly talented and I cant guarantee my biscuits comes off looking just like theirs, but Im having a good go at it. The instructions are very good and easy to follow. Full of information and is great for novices and experts alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biscuiteers Book, 23 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
I really liked this book. This book wasn't just about making biscuits at home but there were some helpful tips and hints as to how to you can start setting up your biscuit business. They did share some secrets as to what m,ade them successful and was very honest about the fact that not all biscuits come out great

Very interesting read and I'm glad I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookie book!, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits (Hardcover)
I have been looking for a while for a book with great cookie recipes, icing ideas, hints and tips and I finally found! Made the vanilla and chocolate recipes for a cookie decorating party (90 children) and everyone loved them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits
The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits by Harriet Hastings (Hardcover - 23 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: 0.01