5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and timely!
Published on 25 Nov 2009 by cricket

2.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book
Published on 25 Nov 2009 by Anna Bindi

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and timely!, 25 Nov 2009
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
At this price, this is going to all my friends, relatives and godchildren as an extra present. I've been a fan of the beauty bible for a long time and I really trust the results (I've been a tester myself) and I think it's great that this champions products that are definitely value for money but still make you feel good - you know they must exist but you'd be having to take a shot in the dark to guess which ones. I've always been a sucker for expensive moisturisers in the past, thinking my skin needs them, but a few days after starting to use the L'Oreal Dermogenesis cream that scores highly in this, I'm a convert. VERY useful, great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise and clear., 20 Nov 2009
Bob's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
A great little book giving all kinds of advice on Beauty Products on a budget.

Each type of product (for example hair serum) is described and 5 or so products reviewed via a panel of testers, giving 'real life' evaluation (like Amazon!) rather than PR hype.

Would be a great stocking filler, but no longevity to the book as product ranges and packaging change so quickly so may be out of date within a relatively short space of time.

Good handbag size (smaller than A5) and lovely thick paper and colourful print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 28 Feb 2011
L. A. Porter "LAP" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
For every beauty product addict you need this book. Get the low down on the best products - which often arent the expensive ones !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Steals, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
I love this book and refer to it all the time, there are some great tips and ideas in it and of course all the products are reasonably priced, it is good to be able to read honest reviews on each product and to know that something has been tested by many people to become a favourite. It is written in an easy style too.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must!, 25 Nov 2009
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
I always knew in my heart of hearts that I didn't have to spend a fortune on beauty products but if ever proof were needed, this is it. Its amazing exactly how many products have been tested for this cute little book and it was great to see one of my all time favourites, Maybelline Great Lash getting a rave review! Buy this for all your girlfriends - they'll love for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, 25 Nov 2009
Anna Bindi (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
All in all a very useful reference book. Thanks to the systematic,thorough job of independent panel testing I have discovered a few very good new cosmetic brands and surely this will become my little bible for money-saving beauty products. Pity for the so-called "Tips" and the "Chip tricks" section, unfortunately just a string of useless, overused, gap-fillers which, I find totally out of place in this well thought-out work. Hence the two stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars The New Testament!, 5 Feb 2010
Athena Duncan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
This is certainly a fabulous beauty bible. Got loads of great tips, which have already helped. Thoroughly reccoment it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Beauty buys for less than 10, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
This book offers alternative beauty essentials to the more costly ones highly advertised.
The products have been tried and tested by panels of women. It makes for a very interesting and informative read.

3.0 out of 5 stars MMMM, 3 Dec 2013
kelsi (hemel hempstead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
i think that this book was okay it was nothing special but for the price it wasn't expecting too much,i feel like it could have been better and more informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty bible steals, 17 July 2013
elaineroberts (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Bible Beauty Steals (Paperback)
What a fabulous book. A must have for anyone on a tight budget. Takes all the hassle out of what to buy. Masses of hints and tips. Best buys whatever your budget. tried and tested by the gurus of beauty and real women. Its my go to bible for all my pamper needs. GO Stacey and Josephine. You rock.

ARRAY(0x992d0be8)

Beauty Bible Beauty Steals
Beauty Bible Beauty Steals by Sarah Stacey (Paperback - 26 Nov 2009)
Used & New from: 0.01