5.0 out of 5 stars Jenny (the attention seeking coeliac!) from Bristol
I was diagnosed with Coeliacs a couple of years ago and my friends and family call me "special needs" so it is good to see that there are now more special needs books available and its even quite trendy to be gluten free!! I bought this book purely to make the scones and even though I am an awful cook they tasted pretty good! The recipes are simple to follow and dont have...
Published on 15 Jun 2009 by Mrs. J. E. Anstead

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend this book at all
I don't rate this book at all and was really rather disappointed with it after all of the positive PR coverage.

The breakfasts, smoothies and drinks chapter is mostly filled with drink recipes - these would be gluten free anyway and if I had any interest in making these, I would have bought a book on smoothies and juices. Other recipe books use this section for...
Published on 29 May 2012 by J. Simon

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent really pleased with this, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Seriously Good! Gluten-free Cooking: In Association with Coeliac UK (Hardcover)
Excellent really pleased with this purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 19 May 2009
L. Gow (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have recently been diagnosed with coeliac disease and when I heard about this book I thought it would be the answer I was looking for. I was very wrong! The book is far too fancy for everyday cooking & I don't think there is one recipe I would actually try. Some of the baking recipes sound good but its savoury meal ideas I'm looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars IF you had to have just one cook-book, 3 Sep 2009
Phil kendall "Meltemi" (On the edge of Civilization & the Fens) - See all my reviews
The Best of the GF cook-books that I own.If you had to have but one Gluten-Free [GF] cookbook then this should be it. Taste, Colour, Flavour, Texture and variety.

3.0 out of 5 stars gluten free but not diary free!, 21 Nov 2011
Most people who cannot have gluten, cannot have milk either, and in this book, there are many recipes which contain cream, yoghurt or cheese. No good for me, sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seriously Good but not great, 25 Mar 2010
A good cookery book but not much for those who are single and live along (just like most cookery books we don't seem to exist). Many of the recepies are great alternatives for dinner parties but not for everyday family meals or comfort food. Worth having on the bookshelf for ideas at Christmas and birthday parties but not for everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 20 Dec 2013
A present for my daughter but I have looked through it and taken notes on what to cook for her when she visits me. I recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 5 Aug 2010
Lovely book.
The only "sad thing" so far as I am concerned the receipes are a bit on the posh side for us (seeing as my husband will have to eat whatever I cook !! ).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Oct 2014
good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, 29 Oct 2009
Richard Jewson (UK) - See all my reviews
The Book was received on time, well packed and as expected. My daughter is over the moon with the recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, 11 Aug 2009
This was bought on behalf of someone else. She seems to be quite happy with it.

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 | Next ›