on 4 July 2012
A beautiful, visually stunning recipe book. There are various recipes from different parts of the world - not just Spanish in origin! Very inspiring for any occasion. My only minor dislike, was some of the recipe had some unusual ingredients, but offered no alternatives if you can't find them stocked in the supermarket!

Overall a nice addition to any cookery shelf, and inspiring!
on 23 April 2013
I bought this because I'd borrowed it numerous times from my local library. It has a great selection of recipes you can use for appetisers, canapes and so on. Only hitch is that the cover soon separated from the pages, which is exactly what had happened to the library copy.........
on 28 October 2012
I bought this book used, in an very low price but it looks like new.
Recipes are very common but well written and well explained.
The photographer who took all those pics is talended. Wonderful colors, excellent backgrounds
on 30 January 2014
This was a present for someone special and seemed to fit the bill. They love trying new recipes and these certainly seemed to meet that need.
on 11 February 2010
If you're reading this then let me say do try Paul Gayler's other books as well. I had never heard of him until I bought his book on breads and since then I have collected this one and many others. He is excellent. With ingredients that aren't hard to find, clear instructions and fairly simple methods he guides you into creating some fantastic dishes. My favourites from this one are the Labna and the Beer Burritos. Yum.
on 3 August 2014
Love Paul's books. Great photography.
on 17 October 2014