5.0 out of 5 stars book, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Recycle!: "Salvage Style in Your Home", "Salvage Style in Your Garden" (Paperback)
I bought this book for my son who is always making something out of something else. It came well packed & although i bought it as used, it had no marks on it & looked almost new. Loads of good photos & great ideas. My son loved it & i'd recommend this book to anyone who likes to make stuff from things already to hand but no longer in use. Great little book & well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some wonderful ideas, 26 Dec. 2012
The ideas in thiss book are not really crafty but more making, i.e. bigger items. That said I want to try lots of them, just a bit worried I may chop off a finger with a power tool etc. Even if you don't make any of the ideas it's a lovely coffee table book.

4.0 out of 5 stars recycle this, 25 Nov. 2007
Pro B. (Everywhere and Nowhere) - See all my reviews
I was thinking about buying a copy of this but I resolved to remain true to the spirit of the book and decided that I should wait until I found one in a skip instead.

Recycle!: "Salvage Style in Your Home", "Salvage Style in Your Garden"
Recycle!: "Salvage Style in Your Home", "Salvage Style in Your Garden" by Moira Hankinson (Paperback - 14 Sept. 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01