5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 24 Aug 2001
By A Customer
I have just read this book from cover to cover during a week's retreat. I love it! Sound, practical suggestions and lots to say about that old enemy GUILT! And if you're too tired and stressed to read the text, the photos are a tonic in themselves. A book to dip in to and to savour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book - treat yourself or a friend!, 13 Dec 2000
This review is from: Natural Superwoman: The Survival Guide for Women Who Have Too Much to Do (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a very stressed friend as a birthday present. My friend is a very busy mum of two small children and also has a very stressful job. She has very little time to devote to herself, so I thought it would be ideal for her. When I came to gift wrap the gift, I thought I would just have a quick read. I really could not put it down, packed with lots of tips on how to care for yourself; mind, body and soul,it really is a treat for any woman. I ended up keeping the book, and buying another copy for Jane. It's a great book for dipping in and out of. Wonderful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical ideas for women who do too much, 29 July 2001
By A Customer
This is a more 'organic' version of Shirley Conran's original Superwoman but it focuses on looking after your mind, body and spirit, rather than the drudgery of housework.
There's nothing particularly new here but the book is split into sections for easy reference.
It's a good starting point for working out what areas of your life need looking at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Feb 2013
Great book to dip into and whichever page I open I always find something helpful. My mum has had this book for years and its still really relevant today. As a clinical psychologist i often think about recommending this book. Essential reading for busy women.

5.0 out of 5 stars good advice for women [and men too, if they can be bothered], 25 Sep 2011
I've had a copy of this book for some years now and recently bought a copy for my daughter. The advice given is sensible and usable. Natural products are recommended and their use simply explained. Buy one for someone you care about - including yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational- it changed my life forever!, 2 Aug 2005
This book was, in all respects a simply marvellous read. Given to me as a present by my daughter, i have found the mantras, such as "i am not a snowflake" have become a central point in my life. The yoga exercises have helped me to lose 12 stone, my weight lose target for this year. I now only weigh three stone on tuesdays, but i find that it goes up by a few pounds before sinking by sudnay again, afterall, the stomach is the seat of all wisdom. I also feel it has been fantastically reassuring that the book focuses on shattering the illusions of perfection for women. I now squeeze my spots and eat my boggies infront of my husband- it is a truly liberating feeling. I actualy farted just now - and he had to leave the room ! I am indeed a new woman .............. a natural superwoman.

Natural Superwoman: The Survival Guide for Women Who Have Too Much to Do
Natural Superwoman: The Survival Guide for Women Who Have Too Much to Do by Rosamond Richardson-Gerson (Hardcover - 7 Oct 1999)
Used & New from: 0.01