on 11 January 2012
This is an excellent reference book, lovely pictures, and written in a very readable and interesting way. My partner is a fan of Jecka and loves it!!!
on 3 January 2015
Wow 1994..... I purchased this book on its original release, and like another reviewer, I return to it time and time again. Its my "Herb Bible". Good illustrations, excellent cultivation advice, similarly growing and harvesting advice.
I have recently purchased this book for many friends and relations, and would recommend as a gift to anyone who has any interest in gardening.
on 29 September 2013
A thoroughly useful book on all aspects of herbs, their cultivation, culinary uses, and important facts on medicinal points. Easy to read. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 4 January 2010
I keep returning to this book again and again, it's got so much useful information both on growing and choosing plants, and how to use them (best of all).
I've got this, and the later edition, and although the later one is more glossy and a feast for the eye, I think this earlier edition is far more practically useful.
Buy it if you want to grown herbs, and do it well. It's the best herb book I've got by far. It's thorough without going over the top.
on 30 June 2013
Comprehensive and captivating for any lover of herbs. An essential guide for propagating and growing as well as usage. Wish I had bought it years ago.
on 6 July 2014
This book is a must have. Very detailed information of native plants including medicinal info & uses.

You won't regret buying.
on 18 May 2016
need for a course, have similar books but had to have this one according to my list, hope it is worth it
on 5 March 2016
Lots of information great for a novice growing and cooking tips
on 8 November 2015
Quick delivery very pleased with purchase
on 15 October 2014
Great reference for everything herby