on 16 February 2012
Just so you know that (a) these are William Blake's poems, collected by Wiliiam Butler Yeats not Yeat's Collected poems (b) I am easily confused and buy books on the strength of the title without reading the description (c) might not be the only personwho does this.
on 22 September 2014
Would like to give it no stars. The actual book is more like photocopied pages and horribly laid out. Disgusting. want to return it.
on 14 May 2010
I'm not reviewing Blake's poetry, it's Friday night and I'm brain-dead and I figure that if you're looking at this product you already know how brilliant his poems are. What I would say though is that you should try and get a nice edition with large enough print. I have no problems with my eyesight but I still find that too many editions of his work (and that of other poets) try to cramp too much into small books and the print is so small that (for me) it takes away part of the pleasure of reading the poems. This is by far the best edition of Blake's poems that I've come across. Nice, clear print in an attractive font. It also contains an excellent selection including "William Bond", one of my favourites which some editions seem to miss.