5.0 out of 5 stars A quality textbook
This book has been produced by a very experienced author with a track record of quality textbooks. I have used many of his works over 30 years of teaching and this book is no exception. I can thoroughly recommend it to those teachers or students studying the 3 BTEC HN Engineering Mathematics units.
Published on 23 Dec 2010 by CJ Phillipson

Product arrived on time and ass described but I wish amazon had paid their tax on the profit they made in selling me it. They pay tax to the US government on the products they sell here. They delivered this to a UK address. Why did they not pay the tax due - that pays for the schools and hospitals their employees use, the roads and legal systems they depend on[...]
Published 21 months ago by catherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of higher mathematics book, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Higher Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)
Hi all,

I'm an old engineer and I currently find myself with lots of free time on my hands so I decided to buy this book and brush up on it's content. I received it today and although I have only flit through it so far plus I've worked some Laplace transforms and I can honestly say this is a good book particularly if you have a hp50g calculator handy aswell. I'm going to be spending some long nights reading this book its quality print aswell.

Cheers
Commie

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish amazon had paid tax on the profit they made on this sale, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Higher Engineering Mathematics (Paperback)

Higher Engineering Mathematics
Higher Engineering Mathematics by John Bird (Paperback - 21 April 2010)
Used & New from: 14.85