5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable reference book offering excellent ideas
This is the best reference book I have seen for a long time offering innovative designs, useful swatches of exciting fabrics both fashionable and classic with endless combinations possible.
The book has proved a useful tool and one which I would thoroughly recommend your customers to purchase
Published on 18 Mar. 2001 by duckadillydrapes@yahoo.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Curtain Book
Published on 22 Mar. 2011 by Smallie

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable reference book offering excellent ideas, 18 Mar. 2001
This review is from: The Curtain and Fabric Selector (Spiral-bound)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Curtain Book, 22 Mar. 2011
I was recommended to buy this for my Interior Design course. I think it's alright, the illustrations are good and nicely drawn, and the explanations are good as well. I just don't think the concept really works in terms of the fabric selection suggestions. I guess it's supposed to give you an idea of what kind of fabric would work with a design, but it just seems to fall short, and I find myself not even using that part of it. I was a little disappointed.

The Curtain and Fabric Selector
The Curtain and Fabric Selector by Wendy Baker (Spiral-bound - 23 Nov. 2000)
Used & New from: £4.24