5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book - easy to read and beautifully illustrated
Lillian's books ahve always been a pleasure to read but this book is both a gift AND a book! Everything she talks about is illustrated in color photographs to give you a picture of exactly what she means. SO easy to navigate, this is a definite must have for ANYONE interested in feng shui.
Published on 1 Jun 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
I expected a little bit more by this book... it starts by asking you to calculate your KUA number and then everything is based on that. It gives suggestions about where you should sit, what you should wear and so on... and then some tips about how to decorate your home. But it is a bit vague and very summarised for me.
Published on 4 April 2006 by S. Silvia

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book - easy to read and beautifully illustrated, 1 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Lillian Too's Easy to Use Feng Shui: 168 Ways to Success (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & Fantastic !!!, 17 Mar 2001
By A Customer
The book's illustrations & informations of the Fengshui are clear, easy to understand & find the informations really useful. I have recently even tried out some of the applications of the Fenghsui stated in this book at my home & office and it seems that business is picking up at the office. I would highly recommend this book to any one who is interested in Fengshui.
From: Eileen,Singapore -17 March,2001 Time:3:50pm

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 4 April 2006
S. Silvia "lionqueen" (sweden) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars very thorough book!!!!everything you could possibily need to know, 19 Jan 2011
M. Hooley (Cheshire,England) - See all my reviews
I have had this book for years - it has taken me years to apply most of the rules!!!very easy to pick up put down as and when the inspiration has taken me.Would have liked a bit more tips on how I could resolve some issues eg office door behind me and nothing I can do to change that!!!But all i in all been passing on these tips to all my friends!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not practical, 7 Aug 2009
V. Kong "cecula" (London) - See all my reviews
Got this book recently and found it difficult to apply. Some of the contents are difficult to understand. I would not recommend this book to people like me who only understand a bit of Feng Shui.

Lillian Too's Easy to Use Feng Shui: 168 Ways to Success
Lillian Too's Easy to Use Feng Shui: 168 Ways to Success by Lillian Too (Paperback - 27 May 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01