5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic cd
Published on 10 Dec 2009 by Ms. J. Mullins

3.0 out of 5 stars Accents
This is a good product, the storytelling is of course ancient Egyptian - which is why it is so odd to hear the northern accent. Not sure I would want my 5 year old to hear these just yet but one day he should be able to listen to eye gouging and such like, without having nightmares.
Published on 18 Sep 2012 by S. Crispin

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic cd, 10 Dec 2009
This review is from: Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)
This cd is fantastic, engrossing and really easy for both adults and children to get lost in listening to the stories. I bought this to listen to with my 5yr old when we were doing a project on ancient egypt. It brought to life the stories of the gods and really made them stick in the memory. The readers voice has a lovely tone to it. I would highly recommend it and I am sure it will form part of our regular listening beyond our project.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable listen, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)
really interesting listen on this CD - my 10yr old loves this and it adds to his vast knowledge of this period in history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy listen, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)
I listened to this tale of Egyptian gods and goddesses while in the car at work and really enjoyed it. It's aimed at children but this wasn't an issue as I wanted something easy to listen to, after the dry medieval history audio book I'd had on previously. That was boring and I skipped much of the chapters, whereas this I listened to a couple of times. The narrator was perfect, making the text really entertaining, and I highly recommend this CD for anyone interested in Egyptian myths be they adults or kids.
Steven A. McKay, author of the audio book,Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gods and Pharaohs, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)
Love Greek and roman myths and this is an easy way of listening to the stories. Would buy more in time

3.0 out of 5 stars Accents, 18 Sep 2012
S. Crispin (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)

Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover)
Egyptian Gods and Pharaohs (Cover to Cover) by Robert Swindells (Audio CD - 6 Jan 2003)
Used & New from: £8.10