5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing; the best Harry Potter book yet!
What can I say about this book that hasn't already been said by someone here? It was absolutely amazing! I've loved the Harry Potter books since I read the first one last spring, but this is my favorite of them so far. The beauty of it, the layers of betrayal and friendship that are slowly peeled away chapter by chapter, are all simply breathtaking.
I started...
Published on 13 Oct 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban was a very good reed I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would get this amazing book.
Published 15 months ago by Pink balloon

‹ Previous | 184 85 8695 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Where J.k. Rowling makes magic of her own!, 24 Mar 2000
dtbrown470@aol.com (A reader from Canada) - See all my reviews
The Harry Potter series is awesome! J.K. Rowling puts extremely amazing description and Characterism. If you havn't bought one or any of the books, you most definetly should!

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry is back, 20 Sep 2003
By A Customer
I would rate Harry potter and the prisner of azkaban a 5, because its packed with lots more animals, injuries and adventures.Its so exiting it could knock you of your seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars If possible, even better than its predecessors, 20 May 2000
By A Customer
This is my favourite Harry Potter novel so far. It is possibly the scariest and most disturbing of the three. It is also the most touching; I shed many tears reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is truly the most incredible book I have ever read !!, 11 Aug 1999
By A Customer
never has there ever ben such a good book as this one. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE!! Thank you JK for such wonderful books.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU, J.K. Rowling!, 10 Feb 2000
By A Customer
My daughter finally wants to read! Can you make this series incorporate as many volumes as the Nancy Drew Series of my childhood? Hoping Vol. 4 comes out very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars GReattttttt!!!!, 20 April 1999
By A Customer
This was the best book i ever read. it was a great harry potter just as good as the last two. i loved it so much. please come out with a nother one J.K. Rowling!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good but a tiny bit boring, 4 Feb 2000
By A Customer
I like it, but, since I know most of the characters I find it less interesting. I nevertheless throughly enjoyed it and can't wait till the next book comes out...

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is awesome!!!!, 13 Oct 1999
By A Customer
This book is fascinating and your children will love it and all the other HARRY POTTER books. If you did not read it yet, I advise you strongly to read it!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 17 July 1999
By A Customer
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was great. I couldn't put the book down. This is a must read book. It's better than the Redwall series. I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Of The Rest!, 11 Sep 1999
By A Customer
Much better than the first two! The day it came out I ran to the nearest bookstore and purchased it. Harry is back for anoter fun filled adventure at Hogwarts!

‹ Previous | 184 85 8695 | Next ›

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3 - Unabridged 8 Audio Cassette Set - Adult Edition)
Used & New from: £0.80