5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic listening, 22 April 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (BBC Cover to Cover) (Audio CD)
Having listened to the previous two books I was worried that this wouldnot live up to them - but it was brilliant! I am the Mum in the family andwe listened to it for many happy hours whilst travelling on holiday atEaster. It kept us all quiet and amused and we just wish there was anotherArtemis Fowl book that we could listen to now. We would all (12 years old,14 years old, 37 years old and 48 years old) recommend this for anyone wholikes fantasy adventure books, with a touch of comedy. Well done EoinColfer - get on and write another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 29 May 2007
I love all the Artemis Fowl books and Nathaniel Parkers reading of the stories is fantastic. I listen to all of these while sunbathing, doing DIY, cooking or doing anything in fact. I turn 34 this year and I've put on my wish list the ones I don't have. The stories are funny yet touching and not in a soppy way. The characters come to life, become real and develope through out the series. My mum and brother both read them and I think they are better than Harry Potter as they're not quite so dark. My only regret is that at some point the series will end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very quick service, 14 April 2009
B. Alai (CAMBRIDGE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The item arrived quickly but the cover was cracked despite very good padding. I needed it quickly as a present so I didn't try to get a new cover.

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (BBC Cover to Cover)
Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code (BBC Cover to Cover) by Eoin Colfer (Audio CD - 5 May 2003)
Used & New from: 6.76