5.0 out of 5 stars Osprey New Vanguard books.
As a model maker I always trust Steven Zaloga to give me accurate information about what I'm building. His books are beautifully illistrated and written and I highly recommend them.
Published 23 months ago by David White

3.0 out of 5 stars Cold War Folly
Published 6 months ago by Stoo73

3.0 out of 5 stars Cold War Folly, 14 May 2014
This review is from: BMP Infantry Fighting Vehicle, 1967-94 (Osprey New Vanguard) (Paperback)
A sadly disappointing book on two counts. Firstly, the quality of the print is far below par when compared to other volumes in the New Vanguard series and not what we expect. Secondly, as other reviewers have pointed out, there is far too much of a superiority complex in the authors text that suggests a dismissive attitude that is not required in a factual book. Granted, the BMP design was flawed in many ways, but this book should have been an excellent, albeit limited overview of what is a ubiquitous fighting vehicle. Sadly, the pictures and the information are far too poor quality and limited for me to recommend this. The book was a wasted opportunity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Osprey New Vanguard books., 7 Dec 2012

BMP Infantry Fighting Vehicle, 1967-94 (Osprey New Vanguard)
BMP Infantry Fighting Vehicle, 1967-94 (Osprey New Vanguard) by Steven J. Zaloga (Paperback - 16 Jan 1995)