4.0 out of 5 stars Great for owner managers of small businesses
I have seen Robert speak so when I had the opportunity to review this book for B2B Marketing Magazine I took my chance to read this book.

It is practical enough to actually make it useful to a small business owner. Read it with a pen in your hand and be honest with yourself.

I am glad that I had the opportunity to read this new book and I will now...
Published on 9 Sep 2007 by F. D. Pastore

3.0 out of 5 stars Once you have read one....
There is not much new in this book and maybe if it was the first I had read, I would rate it higher, but after reading others, this uncovered no new ideas, not really.
Published 20 months ago by SJC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for owner managers of small businesses, 9 Sep 2007
F. D. Pastore "indie boy" (The cultural backwater of Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews

I am glad that I had the opportunity to read this new book and I will now go on to read the other two books that I bought from Robert when I last saw him speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars James, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) (Paperback)
Having read 'Starting your own Online Business' Startups Starting Your Own Online Business: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run a Successful Online Business recently, I was drawn to this book on Marketing and it's an excellent companion to it. There's no point building a business if you don't know how to Market it! The book is loaded with top tips and many of them don't involve you having to part with lots of cash to get them working, it's about being clever and knowing how, when and where to promote yourself. A must read for all start-ups!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Oct 2011
Very good book to plan and implement a solid marketing strategy for your business. It teaches you not only marketing techniques but also how to analyse all aspects of your business to achieve measurable results. A Must-have

5.0 out of 5 stars wake up call, 11 Feb 2013
full of good usable info
that will work with any type of business
this book is of real value
great

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Bright Marketing for a Brighter Future, 12 Nov 2012
Having attended some of Robert's events I bought this book as I am always looking for additional or new marketing approaches for my clients to use.

The book, Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) is a great simple introduction to marketing and a good blueprint for businesses to use. I thoroughly recommend it.

Alan Briggs Dynamic Business Strategies

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical advice, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) (Paperback)
Bought this book on recommendation, and it's very good. The section on 60sec Introduction is worth the price on it's own. It really gets to the nub if how you should promote your business. If you're a consultant you must read the section on "The Expert".

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Sensible advice, well delivered, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) (Paperback)
I found this book very practical with loads of sensible and tested advice. Well written. It has been a very well received. Thank you very much. I shall recommend it to business colleagues in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Once you have read one...., 19 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good advice here, 27 July 2014
I Coppins - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) (Paperback)
Good book, very useful reference

Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups)
Bright Marketing for Small Business (Startups) by Robert Craven (Paperback - 3 Jun 2011)