5.0 out of 5 stars How I planned my Gap Year
Published on 5 Nov. 2009 by Sam Gilmore

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit pointless
If you get this, get it WELL BEFORE you take your gap year. And I mean it.

Many of the ideas are expensive and need a lot of planning; trips around the world are lovely but how many A level students can afford this straight after 6th form, and before uni? The majority of the advice is common sense based 'find a job' - easier said than done.

I...
Published on 25 Mar. 2011 by S. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars How I planned my Gap Year, 5 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Your Gap Year (Paperback)
With so many different Gap Year books out there, I was completely confused, but this book is really helpful. With a section on planning that covered all the important stuff, such as: visas, passports, accommodation, money and tips on fundraising for the trip; with other sections on travelling, placements and a country-by-country guide this book covers everything. Even a complete list of gap year companies was in here, so I could contact them immediately. Thanks to this book I figured out where I wanted to go, what I wanted to do and how to do it!

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit pointless, 25 Mar. 2011
S. Williams (County Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Your Gap Year (Vacation Work S.) (Paperback)
If you get this, get it WELL BEFORE you take your gap year. And I mean it.

I wouldn't recommend this, seeing as websites like GapYear.[] have much more and are free.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 20 Jan. 2010
Carlos F. C. Cunha (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Gap Year (Paperback)
excellent buy for all who are looking for transition from secondary studies to high level.

Your Gap Year (Vacation Work S.)
Your Gap Year (Vacation Work S.) by Susan Griffith (Paperback - 5 Mar. 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01