Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 4 September 2009
I almost want to give this book a very negative review so no-one else will know about it!

If you are tired of life, tired of the same monotonous routine, bored of your friends and of the same places and faces then buy this book. It will inspire you to throw off the shackles, to see uncertainty as an opportunity and not a reason to fear, to grasp your life which is slipping buy and take that brave leap into the unknown. One of the best books I'v ever purchased, it's inspired me to change my life and to takre a chance and leave behind the home comforts.

Onmce you set out on that path, you never know where it might lead!
on 1 May 2010
I actually bought this book 10 years ago & I found that it helped me source work in alot of countries as I traveled around europe. I obtained work picking blueberries in the south of france by using this book and whilst traveling I met alot of other workers who wanted to buy it off me as they wished they had a copy. a very useful book outlining sessions for working in verious countries etc. Its no wonder this book is published each year....its because it does what it says!
on 8 January 2008
A general, overall view of the world and how to begin travelling. This book is useful for the beginner and the more experienced traveller. Has everything to get you started on a particular expedition, although further information has to be sought for a particular country. A good reference book which is nicely written and summed up.
on 19 March 2015