on 29 January 2016
A great book with lots of practical advice concerning delicate and serious issues surrounding deliverance. Helpful not only for those bound by Satan's lies but a helpful guide for those who want to help others break free. I would recommend it to any Christian serious about living a victorious life in Christ. Thank you, Neil Anderson, ​for teaching the truth.
on 24 March 2014
I had read this book before, a number of years ago but found it just as challenging and helpful this time round. A book you can have on your book shelf or in Kindle and constantly keep referring to it for a top up
on 28 November 2006
In THE BONDAGE BREAKER Neil Anderson writes about the challenges Christians face when they feel bound by negative emotions such as fear and anger or they cannot seem to break free from the grip of bad habits. The author explains that Christians have the power to gain freedom from these problems through their inheritance in Christ. It is up to them to exercise their authority and resist the devil. They are on the winning side in the war against Satan. Satan will try to get them to believe his lies and his biggest lie is that Christians are capable of being the God of their own lives. Satan will try to confuse them but in the end he can do nothing about their position in Christ.

Neil Anderson is a good writer and his book is filled with anecdotes which illustrate his ideas. The text ends with detailed instructions on how to break free from bondage and also how to help others to do the same thing.
on 6 February 2014
This book explains how people can be afflicted by evil spirits, how they pick them up and how to get rid of them. If you know somebody who's behaviour is baffling and destructive or you want to calm yourself then it is useful. It's taught me that the Bible is very much relevant today and up to date, what the occult is and how common it is in our society. Clear your mind of bad influences and improve your behaviour and understand other peoples better.
on 13 July 2013
You need to read this book. You NEED to read this book!. I have read this book a couple of times since i bought it and know that htis will be read many times more before i am done with it. My Senior Pastor I know keeps his copy by his bed and revisits the Steps to Freedom frequently. For young and new Christians alike , did I emntion this is a must read book? You need it ...more than any other Christian help book. We all need help, and i found this to be the best source I have read.
on 6 September 2013
I enjoy Neil T Anderson's work and this is a good book to help expose those lies and negative thoughts explaining the roots cause and providing support.
on 1 February 2014
Very well written great deep insight .answers all appropriate questions .very thought provoking .easy to read and flows .enjoyed this book .
on 24 August 2013
A book that everyone should read...Dr Neil T Anderson is an amazing writer with an ability to share his insight and experience with his readers. I wish I had read this book years ago....but thank God I have now. Thanks Simon for recommending it.
on 21 May 2012
It's amazing book about our souls and source of our problems. It's giving not only description of problems but what's more important solution.

With all my heart I recommend this book for all readers

Jacek
on 19 January 2012
Fantastic life changing book that has transformed my Christian Spiritual life,also recommend overcoming the darkness my the same author!BRILLIANT!!!Words cannot expres to you how good this book is!