5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life!
Published on 4 May 2006 by Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous books by Anderson.
Published on 26 July 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life!, 4 May 2006
This review is from: Freedom from Fear: Overcoming Worry and Anxiety (Paperback)
As a child, teenager and young woman, I had always suffered from worry and fear, which sometimes erupted in panic attacks. I had prayed and asked God to help me so many times not to worry, but even that didn't seem to help, then God answered my prayers by allowing me to find this book. Anderson's logical way of writing helped me to see my fears for what they were and to see that God has taken away the power of fear through Christ's death for me on the cross. Just the introduction alone is worth buying the book for - it literally transformed the way I think & live! I can't guarantee it will do the same for you, but I hope & pray that it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillent!, 14 Nov. 2013
I found this book at a time in my life I was struggling on my path, this not only helped me back on my path but as kept my path straight ever since, Thank you does not seem justice enough to say but thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 2 Dec. 2013
Neils books are always good and this one also. Thought prevoking and life changing. I would recommend it to anyone with fears or anxieties

4.0 out of 5 stars The book seems to have been wet in the past!maybe during delivery!, 11 Mar. 2013
The book makes alot of sense and answers questions but most of the books on these topics by Anderson are really alike!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous books by Anderson., 26 July 1999
By A Customer
I love Neil Anderson's books, but this one was missing something. Not sure what. It just didn't have the motivating characteristics that his books normally have. Overall, a decent book to read. Usually, I can't put them down, but I found myself reading a few pages here, a chapter there. No big hurry to finish. It doesn't really address panic attacks even though there is one failing attempt to cover the subject by adding a chapter on it. Nothing new and the same scriptures are used over and over again throughout the book. Take a chance. You might like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
Wendywow (England North) - See all my reviews
To add to my collection from Dr Neil Anderson

Freedom from Fear: Overcoming Worry and Anxiety
Freedom from Fear: Overcoming Worry and Anxiety by Neil T. Anderson (Paperback - 24 Aug. 2007)