5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHRISTIAN FICTION BOOK I HAVE EVER READ
Published on 22 Aug 2012 by Jude

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book!
The service was very prompt on delivery it arrived the day after I ordered. The book was a in good order, the pages a little 'yellowed' but that's to be expected. Overall a great bargain! The book itself is a great read providing food for thought. It challenges the reader to think more deeply about the spiritual battle we all preside in and although it's fiction, it is...
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by Jaq

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHRISTIAN FICTION BOOK I HAVE EVER READ, 22 Aug 2012
When this book came out, our Pastor told us to buy it and read it. I did. I was RIVETED. I had goosebumps. Sometimes I was scared to look up from it. But it inspired me immensely, and I have gone back to it as least four times and now am buying it for my Kindle. I cannot recommend it enough. Whether you feel at the top of the mountain or down in the valley, faithwise, this book will speak to you and give you new enthusiasm for your Christian life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reassurence that prayer change situations, 5 Mar 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: This Present Darkness (Paperback)
A inspiration for any person who is looking for the truth. Its gripping all the way through.To be honest, I was touched, motivated and assured of His love.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true eye opener., 27 Mar 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: This Present Darkness (Paperback)
This book is a real insight into warfare and the spirt realm. Although its fiction, it has alot of truths to it.
I just couldn't put it down, particularly towards the end, as everything came toghter. The book reminds you that we can accomplish anything and gain strenght through prayer and Christ Jesus. It also adds to the comfort of knowing that the are angels watching over us and helping us.
A definate 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read before - absolutely fab, 26 July 2013
What a brilliant book for helping people to understand how the spiritual world connects to ours. No long theological explanations, just clear descriptions framed in a well written, exciting and fab story.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 8 July 2013
No matter how many times I read this book I never tire of it - in fact I see something I didn't see before

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book ever, 13 Jun 2013
got a kindle - got this book. simple as that really. My favourite book for when I'm feeling low. Reminds me that I'm not alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 April 2013
Very well written. He kept me wondering what would happen right until the end. Good concept with a basis of reality as well as fantasy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peretti doesn't wane, 4 Mar 2013
Read for the second time. It has not lost its brilliance in 20 years! recommend this book very highly. Good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank Peretti on Kindle at last, 29 Jan 2013
I have loved this book, and Piercing the darkness, for many years, my copies are now falling apart so I was made up that I can now have them on Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++ Service, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: This Present Darkness (Paperback)
A+++ Service. Tanx, got ma order as described. I've always wanted to get the Frank E. Perretti Books, this present darkness and 'piercing the darkness. And I finally got it for a fab price. Thanks again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

This Present Darkness
This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti (Paperback - 3 Feb 1989)
Used & New from: £0.01