Format: Paperback|Change

What a wonderful perspective. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the true identity of Jack The Ripper. Well researched and very well written.
on 11 April 2016
This sits so right with my gut feeling, never ever believed it was a man, even had a regression done on myself as always believed I was a live during this time to find out that my gut Einstein's was right and that I was in this area of London at this time myself. Ever book I read about jack the ripper never sat right with me I always said they had it wrong and that it was a woman, so loved this book.
on 6 March 2014
What a fantastic read, Have met the author, Emailed him numerous times and always get a reply, the book features some local events to me and possibly some family ties, will read again and again, lots to make you think about here, a route that few people go down but thought stimulating.
on 8 April 2012
I was interested to read this book as the possibility that Jack The Ripper was female has had little attention through all the, very many, texts available on the subject. I found this book a sad disappointment. Firstly it piggy-backs on Tony Williams book 'Uncle Jack' referring to the text and ideas many, many times. From there on it makes a number of creative suppositions and wild leaps of the imagination to place it's own suspect in the frame. I have read a great many books about this case and in no other instance have I found such reckless conclusions drawn from such little evidence. Basically this is a work of 'faction' .... a fictitious explanation built on facts. If you know the case you will also become aware that some of the'facts' presented here are less than accurate. Very little of what is said here can be taken seriously. Also, I'm sorry to say that it isn't that well written. There are some excellent books available about Jack The Ripper ... this isn't one of them. Sorry !
on 4 April 2012
Always been a fan of the Jack The Ripper story. Have read a lot of theories on the subject but this is definitely a new take on it. Although I was sceptical to begin with, by the end it was hard not to be convinced. I can't believe it but it looks like it's been Jackie the Ripper all along!
on 18 August 2013
it was a a poor account of events after reading so many books on jack the ripper = this was such a poor fantasy account of what could have happened ' I still think it was a policeman that commited thease murders
on 10 August 2015
it brings to light the other murders, and the forgotten women of the time, but like all Ripperology and a chronology of the murders
on 31 July 2013
Realy worth thinking about as it makes perfect sense to the murders.
Im totaly convinced wgo and why after reading this.
on 26 August 2013
You must read it, completely change the whole perspective of how we know Jack the ripper. What if it was true??
on 18 February 2015
Maybe the facts fit but it's a shame we will never know .maybe one day new evidence will come to light