on 25 January 2009
Do not buy this book if you already own 'The Best of Jackie Annual'2006 or 'More of the Best of Jackie Annual'2007, as this book contains all the same content from those 2 books!
I was very disappointed to start reading this book, only to discover I had already read everything already in it!
on 2 October 2009
Great fun and very nostalgic. Much thicker than I thought it would be which was a plus. If you like this, you can also get a similar book called "Wendy" which is a spoof version and goes well with it.
on 13 February 2009
A good bit of nostalgia from my youth when I was my eldest daughter's age. Life seemed very simplistic then!!
on 1 March 2010
I absolutely loved this Jackie super bumper annual. It was so nostalgic reading the same kind of things I had read in 1974 as a teenager! talk about 'trip down memory lane'! Now my 13 year old daughter also loves it and says she wishes she could have been a teenager during the 1970s! she is mad about Jackie and has all the annuals!

- I have some of the other Jackie annuals but this one is the best and most comprehensive in my opinion and I don't even mind some of the pages being duplicated in some of the other annuals. I rather enjoy having so much to read in the big one book. I loved looking at the clothes and shoes that were recommending us to wear and the 'Cathy and Clare' section full of teenage problems! That used to be the first page I used to turn to every time I bought my Jackie! I remember taking one copy to Art lesson during my fifth year in school and all the girls crowding over to get a look at a Bay City Rollers big photo. Aww those were the days!

Yes definitely five stars! All my friends want to borrow my own copy too lol!
on 27 December 2014
Brilliant read. Brought back loads of memories for me and my 13 year old daughter also really enjoyed it ,even if she was horrified by some of the fashion.
on 31 March 2013
For ladies of a certain age, this is a lovely, nostalgic book! Takes you back to your youth. I have bought several recently as 50th birthday presents!
on 15 May 2015
Took me back to my childhood!