on 18 July 2013
This boik transports the reader to the intense era of the diverse concepts of 70's pop, fashion,ideals and nail biting moral dilemmas, with the original Jackie girls magazines reproduced in an amazing volume. READ AGAIN the gritty issues of the famous Cathy & Claire problem page .... try out fun fashion knits once more to complete your 70's style accessories, swoon over baby faced music idols with flamboyant flairs and rounded collars .Learn how make up was applied with original 70's allure and drink up all the essential flavour from a particularly explosive decade rich with colour and aspirations .
IF you want to time travel from the comfort of your own armchair or you are preparing for a 70's revival night out, a wander through this glorious book will give you all the essential and verifiably authentic detail you could possibly want...as well as washing away the years back to those halcyon days of our youth.. (well for some of us at least).
I loved this book and hope this will assure others of its true character and content.
on 8 February 2008
I was given this book by my Mum for Xmas.As a kid I would have to wait for my copy of Jackie until my Mum's friday night shopping trip.Although I was a little young to get this magazine at the time I remember saving the posters and covering my school books with them. This is a must have book for any late 30's and 40's women.
on 6 August 2011
Was slightly damaged when it arrived but the could have been the fault of the carrier. Otherwise was as described and good value. A good retro annual that brings back memories of teenage years.
on 2 January 2013
Arrived promptly. Well packaged. Was bought for christmas present. Fun to look at the retro articles.

A fun present for over 45s!
on 12 January 2013
Fantastic gift for a 50th birthday present. Took my Mum and Aunties back to their younger days - lots of laughs.
on 4 April 2015
Bought this item for mums 54th birthday, she loves it, quick delivery, very happy
on 4 February 2016
Fantastic, brings back loads of great memories
on 13 May 2013
Bought as a pressie for my sis and she loved it brings back so many memories both oohed and arrged loads