5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Jackie's Dear Cathy and Claire - The Best of Your Favourite Problem Page (Hardcover)
bought this as a prssie for my sis and it really is funny how i wished our problems were as simple today!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dear me, 31 Aug 2011
C. napier - See all my reviews
I read this book at someone else's house when I was cat sitting with my honey. I read half silently, and half aloud, because these problems and their replies are just too charming to keep to oneself.

Sometimes a problem seems so straightforward or silly, or the solution so obvious, but they're written (or edited) in such a way that you can't forget that they're real problems that real people really have. The advice is dated, but that doesn't mean it's all out of date.

The house style of warm/sensible humour that Cathy & Claire reply with made me grateful that girls were being looked after, and also think "hey, maybe I could do that?"

Now I do. Hurray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you smile., 10 Nov 2009
Mrs. E. J. Wilson "Mrs smiley pants." (Worcestershire.) - See all my reviews
Really does make you realise how times have changed. Lovely little book. Arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of your youth, 2 Feb 2009
I had to get this as this is really an excellent reminder of when i was young and was buying my jackie mag and would read cathy and claire without fail.

Jackie's Dear Cathy and Claire - The Best of Your Favourite Problem Page