on 6 January 2010
As a, somewhat old, university student, I bought this book because the subject interested me and I was writing an essay on it. Its content is intriguing, informative and always written in a style which is easily understood. As a means of learning about how part of our brain works it is excellent.
on 2 July 2011
Excellent book from an excellent author. If you want to learn about what is the human memory, then Your memory is a good start. Alan Baddeley's writing makes the journey through the human brain enjoyable even to people who never had the opportunity to get in touch with cognitive psychology. If the reader wants to go fearther into the human memory i strongly recommend Professor Baddeley's other books.
on 18 February 2014
Bought for university as I am a Psychology student. Very informative and lays out the information very well. Easy to use.

Would definitely recommend for other Psychology students.
on 25 January 2012
This book is good, but written in a slightly professorial tone. The research presented is interesting, as the discussion. But I found it unpractical and difficult to use. I have read other books on the subject, more abordable. Good work, but I expected more.
on 5 May 2015
Fabulous
on 9 May 2010
Not very practical for improving your memory but probably useful if researching for a Univeristy study etc.