5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar the poet, 9 April 2007
This review is from: Collected Poems of Oscar Wilde (Wordsworth Poetry Library) (Paperback)
If your someone who wants the poems of Oscar and nothing else then this needs to be bought. But if you are planning on buying more of his other work then i suggest the complete works of Wilde, it's value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oscar at his best?, 24 April 2010
I was a bit disappointed with the content but overall I love Oscar Wilde's writings and it is just nice to have one of his poetry collections anyway. The poems' subjects are very much about the era and the politics he was part of and I guess I was looking for more insight on how he viewed life in general. But all in all it is a very good book and those readers who are interested in that sort of poetry will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Ballard of Reading Gaol - Wow!, 11 Aug 2013
We had never heard this poem before. A block in our education. We heard Josh Ackland reading it on radio two. It is incredibly atmospheric and dark. You can hear it on YouTube! We had to have the whole poem so we bought this book. Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Nov 2012
My friend loved this for her bday a real oscar wilde fan. Good price and a bargain for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have started reading classical poetry so this is a great edition to my, 19 Aug 2014
I have started reading classical poetry so this is a great edition to my collection

Collected Poems of Oscar Wilde (Wordsworth Poetry Library)
Collected Poems of Oscar Wilde (Wordsworth Poetry Library) by Oscar Wilde (Paperback - 5 Aug 2000)