5.0 out of 5 stars Easy paedsy! Loads of information, easy to digest, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Easy Paediatrics (Paperback)
As a medical student this is the best paediatrics book I have come across. It is set out clearly and covers a huge amount of information but in easy to digest chunks. If you're like me and find it hard to get through huge blocks of text then this book is perfect. There are topic headings throughout with clear bullet points including clinical features, signs, symptoms, investigations and management for all paediatric cases that we are expected to know as a medical student and also as a trainee I would expect.
Summary boxes, diagrams and photos are used throughout to break up the information and there is a clinical scenario with questions at the end of each chapter which I found really useful to test myself. If you need to learn whole topics or just want to quickly find something such as a treatment for a condition then this book is great for both.

I found it an invaluable book throughout my paediatric placement and also for revision. Although called 'Easy paediatrics' this book does not skimp on information, it is just much easier to get through than other text books I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Easy Paediatrics (Paperback)
This book is really good, it is set out in a nice way, it mentions all what you need to know as a medical student without a load of added waffle! I enjoy revising paeds with this book.

Easy Paediatrics
Easy Paediatrics by Rachel Sidwell (Paperback - 27 May 2011)
29.23