4.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested
Paul and I went diving in Malta armed with this guide. Before we went we read it and it gave us a good feel for what to expect. Once we had dived there we agreed that the book gave an accurate reflection.
Published on 14 July 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Now well and truly superceded
This is a nice enough book, but has been superceded by other books which are more complete (eg this book was published before the P29 wreck was deliberately sunk at Cirkewwa). Nice enough pictures. I would not have bothered if I had known when I bought this book, but it was better than nothing, when preparing for a trip.
Published 16 months ago by Underwater Photographer

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested, 14 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Maltese Islands Diving Guide (Paperback)
There were a few times when the schematic maps of the dive sites weren't quite accurate, but in general one was able to picture the dive by the drawings in the book.
I would not agree with some of his fish feeding practices as often in the winter months, the fish go hungry as they have become reliant on hand outs from divers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 13 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Maltese Islands Diving Guide (Paperback)
I agree with the previous review because this book does give you a great feel for what to expect as a diver. Also the intro about Malta is fantastic because it tells you all you want to know about the country.

The author wasn't agreeing with fish feeding only telling you it was happening. Witch is how it should be. This was the first diving guide to Malta ever published and is still the best.

I read on a website it's being updated, Cant wait for the new copy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Now well and truly superceded, 7 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Maltese Islands Diving Guide (Paperback)
This is well laid out and has loads of useful info on a good number of dives....and great price too!

Maltese Islands Diving Guide
Maltese Islands Diving Guide by Ned Middleton (Paperback - 6 Aug. 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01