Format: PaperbackChange

on 3 July 2011
A very good varied look at true ghostly encounters on a county by county basis.Some are well known ,others are new .Betty Puttick is a good narrator and adds in some cases new information.Included in this collectable book are,"The ghost of the london tube","Something out of hell","The haunting of Heath farm","The haunted council house","The ghost in the ladies loo","Take me home",to name but a few(73 tales in all).
Glad I added it to my collection
on 13 December 2011
I had heard of some of these cases before, but there were also many that were new to me, Well narrated and interesting read about numerous ghostly encounters throughout the country. A good book for anyone who is interested in ghosts.
on 21 March 2013
i have always been fasinated by ghosts and haunted houses, this book is facinating but also very interesting, i would reckomend this to a friend,but don't read alone
on 2 May 2014
I love this book, I now have 2 copies, 1 on Kindle and a paperback copy (I thought that I had lost the paperback copy). If you like reading about the paranormal, I highly recommend.
on 13 September 2014
Worth reading as there are a good range of different stories, some new, some I've heard before. Overall, an interesting read.
on 9 December 2014
If your into real life ghost then this is quite a good book
on 26 June 2014
A great book well worth a read.
on 28 January 2013
yet another book purchased for my wife to read. these are the stories she likes to sit down and read. thankyou.
on 29 January 2016
A very enjoyable read and many inexplicable anecdotes but concentration is needed
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2014
Book came very quick very happy it's a xmas gift hope they like it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse