5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this comic book
My son was very happy with this comic book as he is a great Simpsons fan, he read it straight away and loved it.
Published 15 months ago by Marta Pelaez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not in the condition I expected
Published on 30 April 2010 by Busy lady

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this comic book, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Simpsons Comics Featuring Bartman: Best of the Best (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars a coo, book, 12 Nov 2001
By A Customer
this book features 3 cool stories about bartman and his sidekick houseboyin the 1st story bart has to go to sumerschool and they visit the paper factory.bartman ends up in a fight with jimbo kearny and dolph.
in the 2nd story a badguy called the penaliser using a hypno coin to make nelson and his freinds be good.
in the 3rd story itchy and scratchy make the power plant blow up creating a load of superheroes.in the end radioactiveman helps bart to save the day

3.0 out of 5 stars Not in the condition I expected, 30 April 2010
I bought this book as I wanted some inspiration for a boy I am teaching, so it serves its purpose. My criticism would be how it was described. It was described as being in 'good' condition. Virtually every page was creased, had corners folded or food stains. This is not what I would consider 'good' to be! I know it's second hand, but I do think products should be described accurately when sold.

Simpsons Comics Featuring Bartman: Best of the Best
Simpsons Comics Featuring Bartman: Best of the Best by etc. (Paperback - 28 Mar 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01