1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Next Generation - Contamination, 9 Dec 2006
This review is from: Contamination (Star Trek: The Next Generation) (Paperback)
I was very dubious about reading this book but I have all the Next Generation books and am reading them in order. I am NOT a fan of Troi at all and find her character too 'girlie' for my liking, although I know she toughens up a lot in the 'Time to' series and 'Titan' novels. But to my utter surprise I really enjoyed this novel. it has a fast pace and succeeds in linking two seperate stories very well. TV can not get inside the characters minds like a book can and Vornholt, like the other authors of this series, does very well adding another dimension to them. I found muself beginning to like Troi a bit more.

Murder, lies, cover ups and breaking of Federation laws all aboard the Enterprise surely not - you better believe it and that is just the start. Worf, Troi and Wes have to find the truth. I found it absolutely gripping, and am looking forward to the next installment written by Vornholt as I also enjoyed 'Masks' his first Star Trek Next Gen Novel.

Contamination (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
Contamination (Star Trek: The Next Generation) by John Vornholt (Paperback - 1 Feb 1991)
Used & New from: 0.01