5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cycling in the Hebrides: Island Touring and Day Rides (Cicerone Guides) (Paperback)
I did a 1 months cycling tour of the inner and outer Hebrides and the small Isles and found this book a great help. It is very informative for short or long tours and the information within helped me to plan the route successfully, the ferry schedules are important and the author has gone into great depths to give all sorts of helpful information. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would like to return one day to complete parts I missed. I have bought Cicerone guides before and this one didn't disappoint - it was the best so far. I encourage any keen cyclist to go to the Hebrides as it's a wonderful place, especially Mull Barra and Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars invaluable, 11 Aug 2013
I spent 14 days working my way up the Outer Hebrides taking in 10 different islands and this little book was absolutely invaluable in helping me choose day by day my route and also proposing some circular tours to see things I would otherwise have missed. Small and light it fit easily into my cycle bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you plan to cycle the Hebrides, 7 Mar 2013
A fantastic book for planning a trip - well written and thoughtful. I am very much looking forward to visiting the Hebrides and will use suggestions of tours and links. The book also contains some good stats on elvation and distance - this was extremely useful as my wife and I are new to cycle touring and as we are training we can "envisage" the tour to ensure not too demanding for us. Do not regret buying this book which is also of a good size / weight to take with us! Very well written. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 July 2013
You really can trust this excellent brand!
Another successful publication by Cicerone.
Has some interesting routes and instructions are clear. Handy size to fit in pocket or small back pack pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Preparing for the trip, 16 Oct 2013
We are off to the islands and this book will be the perfect companion. Can not wait to be cycling through the islands

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 May 2014
I liked the structure of the book providing routes, distance, ascent and descriptions for cycling through the Hebrides. I liked the concise descriptions of the islands, as I did not have time to read much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little cycle touring book.., 27 April 2014
Very informative pocket sized book with some great photos & maps. Looking forward to exploring more of the Hebrides by bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely guide for cyclists, 26 Dec 2013
This was a present for my sister & bro in law. They will use it for cycling in Scotland next year so I can't say any more than they are very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Very useful aid to planning our cycling trip through the Outer Hebrides & Skye.

5.0 out of 5 stars They were delighted with, 14 Sep 2014
present formember of my family .They were delighted with book

Cycling in the Hebrides: Island Touring and Day Rides (Cicerone Guides)