on 30 June 2010
This book is perfect for P.E. teachers teaching damce. I do feel that this book would not be of help to normal class teachers of especially pirmary schools. As I dance teacher myself in both primary schools and my own private dance school. I found this book has extremely good advice but poor ideas! I also find the layout poor due to the text being too crowded and not seperated well. Anyway thats my opoinion for someone of my experties and ability. Other teachers I know have found this book essential for their dance lesson planning through their schools.

With any books like this i would always recommend looking through a copy first before buying
on 28 August 2013
I am a secondary teacher who just needed some fresh ideas to increase my confidence in teaching dance. This is not Theo's for that. It is more for younger children and for teachers who really are starting out with no ideas at all.