on 14 November 2009
This book contains a lot of 'Woffle' together with some excellent advice. If your looking for a nice read on a winter night its great. If your wanting to look at a map and locate areas of the moon its not so good IMHO. Don't buy it for a youngster unless they are taking an astrophysics degree.
on 12 September 2009
I enjoyed reading this book and it really helped me in my personal study of the Moon I have an 8 inch and a 4.5 inch telescope and like to look at the Moon and draw pictures of it I also like to photograph the Moon the book helps in many ways with these things I have been in touch with Peter and he got me into drawing what I see in the telescope at first it was hard but I kept at it and now I think Im not bad at the drawings plus the book will give you a good tour of the Moon and its fetures I read it a lot its a book you can go back to as I say a helpfull book...
on 10 February 2013
Great value for money i will learn masses from this book.recomened to all who study Astronomy will find it of great interest
on 23 December 2015
Excellent, thank you.
on 3 June 2014
A great book and a must have for observing the moon,
Many aspects about telescopes and how to make observing notes etc.